Omnifics can assist your agency with furniture procurement and installation solutions.
We have a dedicated team that specializes in the government procurement process. This seasoned team is proficient in navigating the FAR and regulatory mandates required by the government. These government focused professionals are contract furniture consultants that provide a value-add to the procurement process. Omnifics has two GSA contracts and we are skilled in teaming with industry partners to deliver complete solutions to the government that can be purchased under a single award.
Omnifics holds and maintains 2 GSA contracts, is SBA 8(a) certified and a minority owned certification from the state of Virginia:
Schedule 71-1, Packaged Office Contract # GS-28F-0038Y
Schedule 71-IIK, Comprehensive Furniture Management Services (CFMS) Contract # GS-29F-0007P
SBA 8(a) certified: 306561
Benefits to 8a program:
- Participants can receive sole-source contracts, up to a ceiling of $4 million for goods and services without the concern of protest
- The 8(a) sole source vehicle provides agencies a simplified and shortened acquisition procedure
- Reduced decision cycle, average 8a award takes less than 30 days vs. 270 competitively
- Lowered administrative costs
- Prices reflecting the best value
- Credit for promoting small business participation within agency
- Exact Products required without the risk of random awards via a bid process
Small Woman and/or Minority (SWaM) Certification Number: 711708